Saturday 17 September 2011

Take a part in this campaign

*Dear All,
Please post the following matter very urgently to the chief
justice of India by making different versions (Hindi or English) on a post
card. Please make it very very fast & get it hand written.We are very very
near our victory. I am sending you the sample draft.*   :-
 
To,
The Chief Justice of India,
The Supreme Court Of India,
Tilak Marg, New Delhi, India,
PIN-110001
 
Honorable Chief Justice of India,

I (Your Name) am a panelist of Speak Asia Online Pte .Ltd. since....(your month of joining) & was earning a decent & regular income from the company, in my opinion company is very genuine & has not broken any law but because of actions of Media, C.B.C.I.D. (Hyderabad) & E.O.W. (Mumbai), my livelihood & personal liberty are under threat .

As I am citizen of India,residing at.......(your address) & as per *section 14*
& *section 19* of constitution of India I request the immediate intervention of the
highest court of India to get back my livelihood. Kindly consider this letter
as my writ petition.

Thanks

*Your NAME & SIGNATURE*

No comments:

Post a Comment